If you cannot print over a network to Epson ET-4750 printer, try these complete solution:
- Make sure that your printer is turned on
- Make sure you install Network Installer, if not installed you can download the software here
- Print a network status sheet and verify that the network settings are correct. You can print a network status sheet to help you determine the causes of any problems you may have using your ET-4750 printer on a network
- Press Home button
- Select Setting then General Setting
- Select Network Setting > Network Status
- Select Print Status Sheet > Print
- If the network status is Disconnected, check any cable connections and turn the printer off and then on again.
- If you are using TCP/IP, make sure the printer’s IP address is set correctly for your network. If your network does not assign IP addresses using DHCP, set the IP address manually.
- Make sure your printer and computer are both using the same wireless network.
- If network printing is slow, check the network status sheet and check the signal strength. If it is poor, place your printer closer to your router or access point. Do not place your printer near a microwave oven, 2.4 GHz cordless phone, or large metal object, such as a filing cabinet.
- If you are using a 5 GHz wireless router, set the router to operate in dual band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) mode.
- If your router uses a single network name (SSID) for both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band, give each band its own network name (SSID) instead, such as Home Network 2.4 GHz and Home Network 5 GHz.
- Verify if your wireless router or access point has the Privacy Separator function enabled that prevents printing from a device through the network. See the documentation of your router or access point for instructions on disabling the Privacy Separator feature.
- If you connect the printer wirelessly through the EpsonNet configuration and the Wi-Fi connection icon is not lit or does not appear on the printer’s LCD, make sure that your product software is installed correctly. If necessary, reinstall your software.
That is how to fix Epson ET-4750 cannot print over a network, these steps can be applied to all networked type printer