Epson Status Monitor Utility is an utility that monitors Your Epson printer and gives information on printer status include errors and printer ink levels.
If you want to disable Epson status monitor utility, follow this step :
How to disable Epson Status Monitor Utility in Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- Open the Control Panel. Choose Printers and Other Hardware category
- Open the Printers and Faxes / Printers / Devices and Printers folder and enter the Maintenance / Utility section of the printer driver
- Right-click on the printer icon, then choose Printing Preferences.
- Click on the Maintenance or Utility tab then click the Speed & Progress (windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7) / Extended Settings (windows 8.1 and 10) button
(windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7)(windows 8.1 and 10)
- The Speed & Progress window contains more advanced settings that relate to Status Monitor. Epson Status Montitor is enabled by default.
- Tick the Disable Status Monitor (windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7) to disable this feature.
- Untick the Enable Status Monitor (windows 8.1 and 10) to disable this feature
Recommended: How to reset Epson Printers Service Required
Done, the Epson Status Monitor has been disable.